Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jorge...anyone know how to switch off twitter notifications for an individual

Jorge...anyone know how to switch off twitter notifications for an individual

They keep notifying about his tweets and it’s getting annoying.

I know it was mentioned before on here (Monty possibly? Sorry if I’m wrong) but is he okay? All of his tweets are truly mental.

Granted that I must be pretty annoying with all of my horse tweets but ffs I don’t need to be woken up all hours of the night about anti trump and anti brexit stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

I know it was mentioned before on here (Monty possibly? Sorry if I’m wrong) but is he okay? All of his tweets are truly mental.
    just block @realdonaldtrump imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

I think it was me. Brexit seems to have driven poor j entirely batshít, I'm afraid. He's taken to retweeting The New European, which is as close to a confirmation of mental illness as you get.

The other day he was on about giving old laptops to migrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think it was me. Brexit seems to have driven poor j entirely batshít, I'm afraid. He's taken to retweeting The New European, which is as close to a confirmation of mental illness as you get.

Think you and I were discussing it. Just wish he'd stick to fooball

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Think you and I were discussing it. Just wish he'd stick to fooball
    I think like a lot of people, he could probably have taken the Brexit punch on its own, but the one-two combination of Brexit and Trump has left him reeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

What or who is the New European?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What or who is the New European?
    Emmanuel Macron

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Emmanuel Macron
    Oh, right. Same as the old European then, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, right. Same as the old European then, I suppose.
    Precisely