Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jorge...anyone know how to switch off twitter notifications for an individual

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What or who is the New European?
    It is a 'newspaper' edited by Alastair Campbell whose sole raison d'être is to oppose brexit. It has a circulation of about 23 and is simply full of luvvies whining. God knows who's funding it, but they must be losing money hand over fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It is a 'newspaper' edited by Alastair Campbell whose sole raison d'être is to oppose brexit. It has a circulation of about 23 and is simply full of luvvies whining. God knows who's funding it, but they must be losing money hand over fist.
    Didn't realise it was edited by Campbell - wasn't the original European, a Maxwell venture. I remember buying a couple of copies of it back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Didn't realise it was edited by Campbell - wasn't the original European, a Maxwell venture. I remember buying a couple of copies of it back in the day
    That’s right. It was one of the early colour ones, wasn’t it?

That’s right. It was one of the early colour ones, wasn’t it?
    Yes - I think that was what attracted me rather than the content. Came out around the time Today was in full bloom

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    They keep notifying about his tweets and it’s getting annoying.

I know it was mentioned before on here (Monty possibly? Sorry if I’m wrong) but is he okay? All of his tweets are truly mental.
    Settings - Notifications - Personal - Specific - Off.

Soros? To take a wild guess.

“To all intents and purposes the paper has had no advertising since we launched,” Editor Matt Kelly. (Campbell is Editor-at-Large)

His own readership, he says, is “absolutely the best quality audience you could imagine; they are all AB, they are all high-earners, and they are all completely self-defined in terms of their position on Europe,”

Jorge's new preferred demographic? The Blairite paper also bashes Corbyn, I think.

http://www.thedrum.com/opinion/2017/...e-new-european
    Last edited by Ash; 01-11-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Settings - Notifications - Personal - Specific - Off.
    Ooooh! Look at Mister Twitter Technical Support Man here.

Jorge would be well impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Soros? To take a wild guess.

“To all intents and purposes the paper has had no advertising since we launched,” Editor Matt Kelly. (Campbell is Editor-at-Large)

His own readership, he says, is “absolutely the best quality audience you could imagine; they are all AB, they are all high-earners, and they are all completely self-defined in terms of their position on Europe,”

Jorge's new preferred demographic? The Blairite paper also bashes Corbyn, I think.
    It’s usually Soros, isn’t it? I saw Peter Sutherland died the other day. Vile cùnt, he was. I met him at a dinner with the Irish ambassador once. He was Goldman Sachs Man personified.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ooooh! Look at Mister Twitter Technical Support Man here.

Jorge would be well impressed.
    I miss Comrade Jorge. I wonder how he fills his day now that he doesn't have Berni and Sir C to lock horns with.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I miss Comrade Jorge. I wonder how he fills his day now that he doesn't have Berni and Sir C to lock horns with.
    I miss him, too. However, I think we could only tolerate one another when politics weren’t as febrile as they are now.