Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mrs May is getting right on my titties now. The utopian vision of a future Britain,

Mrs May is getting right on my titties now. The utopian vision of a future Britain,

thriving after its release from the shackles of the European Union, leading the world in ecological rectitude, yeah right.

She's reminding me of John Major and his push for warm beer on village greens and a Britain at ease with itself.

Bit of a babe when she was younger mind

Shut your mouth bully. You are just a sour faced Labour fanboy who is desperate for England to fail so you can smug it to the brave Brexiteers. But yes you are right she was a bit of a saucy sort when younger. Id nail her arsehole still now and she would love it too. Just like your missus does imvho.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Shut your mouth bully. You are just a sour faced Labour fanboy who is desperate for England to fail so you can smug it to the brave Brexiteers. But yes you are right she was a bit of a saucy sort when younger. Id nail her arsehole still now and she would love it too. Just like your missus does imvho.
    I very much doubt that her splendid upper middle-class sphincter would register any sensation from your pitifully small pénis Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I very much doubt that her splendid upper middle-class sphincter would register any sensation from your pitifully small pénis Donald.
    Can we all stop talking about buggering the Prime Minister, please? It's really not on.

I can't think why b, or what the cause of my hunch is, but I suspect she would be game for a bit of the old poop-tubing. In a jolly sort of posh way. "Oh golly, that's a bit rude isn't it - oh go on then!"

Tissue!