Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: €25m for Coquelin, good business

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not unless the exchange rate has altered rapidly, which would make Sir C very sad.
    I couldn't care less at the moment tbh. I'm in full end of term mode. Fúck all this work nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I couldn't care less at the moment tbh. I'm in full end of term mode. Fúck all this work nonsense.
    When do you ship out for the 'Nam?

Just remember not to trust those gooks, OK?

When do you ship out for the 'Nam?

Just remember not to trust those gooks, OK?
    Off into the Green tomorrow, man.

The last time I was there I was doing the weight loss thing. This time I intend to eat 10 banh mis a day, as snacks in between proper meals.

Think of the warchest, sw.
    We're going to be bestowed the honour of being the only PL club to make a profit in the transfer market this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Off into the Green tomorrow, man.

The last time I was there I was doing the weight loss thing. This time I intend to eat 10 banh mis a day, as snacks in between proper meals.
    And what of the drink? Will you be rehydrating like a fish or being abstemious?

And what of the drink? Will you be rehydrating like a fish or being abstemious?
    I've been in Christmas eating and drinking mode since mid-December, and intend to remain so until we get back in February. I'll do some running and sweat it all out imo.

My main issue here is that #Coqblock is the type of player you need in a relegation scrap.

Just preemting next season when everyone leaves and the whole thing goes to sh*t.