Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a terrible confession to make. It happened over the Christmas holidays and

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    That's sw fyg
    Funny ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And a Happy New Year to you, too, young Chief!

I see the South Korean president has praised the Donald's work in bringing North Korea to heel and the lefties are fuming.
    Hardly young. Old enough to recall the lefty playbook with Reagan and it's pretty much page by page what they are trying with Trump. Appeasing the Norks has been the standard diplomatic solution, similar to the good old USSR. To instead call the regime what they really are freaks out the left, but it works. I guarantee if Obama were still President Little Rocket Man would have threatened the Olympics and O would have already shipped a planeload of cash his way.

tbh, I thought by now they would have settled down. Instead the hysteria is ratcheted up to Defcon 5. Can they keep this up? If so, Trump will win 48 states. Only California and Hawaii are too far gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Hardly young. Old enough to recall the lefty playbook with Reagan and it's pretty much page by page what they are trying with Trump. Appeasing the Norks has been the standard diplomatic solution, similar to the good old USSR. To instead call the regime what they really are freaks out the left, but it works. I guarantee if Obama were still President Little Rocket Man would have threatened the Olympics and O would have already shipped a planeload of cash his way.

tbh, I thought by now they would have settled down. Instead the hysteria is ratcheted up to Defcon 5. Can they keep this up? If so, Trump will win 48 states. Only California and Hawaii are too far gone.
    Well if Brexit is anything to go by, no. Reasonable people will come to grudgingly accept things over time, but a hardcore will carry their screeching on pretty much indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A notoriously bad comedy show with an Irishman dresses up as an old lady and says rude things.

The joke in question involved a lady recounting having been woken one night by noises outside, got up naked to investigate and then she said 'I heard my bush rustling', to which Mrs Brown replied 'You should have walked slower'

Before I knew what I was doing, I'd guffawed. Terrible.
    I was forced to watch one episode over Christmas - my mum is a big fan. I must admit I did laugh once as well. There, b - you are not on your own. I was quite shocked to see Robert Bathurst in the one I watched. But then again actors what can you do

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was forced to watch one episode over Christmas - my mum is a big fan. I must admit I did laugh once as well. There, b - you are not on your own. I was quite shocked to see Robert Bathurst in the one I watched. But then again actors what can you do
    They're all whores, basically. Actors, I mean. Not your mum.

LA you were forced to watch an episode of Mrs Browns Boys the Christmas before that too weren't you

I suggest you go smewhere else for Christmas next time
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    LA you were forced to watch an episode of Mrs Browns Boys the Christmas before that too weren't you

I suggest you go smewhere else for Christmas next time
    That was a couple of years back I think. I stayed in Germany last Christmas - possibly precisely because of that