Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I see Sadiq Khan has had to agree to an increase of stop and search

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What's opiods got to do with marijuana like?
    Mexicans flooded the North American market with cheap heroin when pot became legal. Heroin addiction and related incidents of crime went through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Mexicans flooded the North American market with cheap heroin when pot became legal. Heroin addiction and related incidents of crime went through the roof.
    That's more a reflection of how thick north Americans are, isn't it? "I've got a good idea, let's all get on the skag, after all, what could go wrong?"

Idiots and moosefúckers, all of them.

That's more a reflection of how thick north Americans are, isn't it? "I've got a good idea, let's all get on the skag, after all, what could go wrong?"

Idiots and moosefúckers, all of them.
    Yeah, well you'd certainly never find any heroin addicts in Holland, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yeah, well you'd certainly never find any heroin addicts in Holland, would you?
    You were whining about the prevalence of opioid addiction in north America. Now you tell me the rpoblem is just as bad in the Netherlands. You're obsessed, man.

You were whining about the prevalence of opioid addiction in north America. Now you tell me the rpoblem is just as bad in the Netherlands. You're obsessed, man.
    As my old dealer Carlo once told me long ago: "Paul, People will always need a bit of brown."

Wise words. God rest his soul*.

*I'm assuming he's dead. He never gave the impression of a man who was going to make old bones. Bit keen on his own supply.
    Last edited by Burney; 01-10-2018 at 04:59 PM.

I would like to know where Wesley stands on illegal substances
    Do heroin addicts look down on the funny fag brigade for instance
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

You are one proper f*cking nutter, mate.

And your Vietnam food will be sh1t because they'll see you and V a mile off. What a waste.