Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen in Tesco lately the massive stacks of unsold, discounted, Alcohol-Free

Anyone seen in Tesco lately the massive stacks of unsold, discounted, Alcohol-Free

Budweiser?

Whose utterly retarded idea was it to try and sell that shít in England over Christmas? They literally cannot give the fücking stuff away. I expect they'll put it in the Food Bank box next - as if the poor and needy didn't have enough problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Budweiser?

Whose utterly retarded idea was it to try and sell that shít in England over Christmas? They literally cannot give the fücking stuff away. I expect they'll put it in the Food Bank box next - as if the poor and needy didn't have enough problems.
    Alcohol free beer? what is the ****ing point of that ****?

and it being Budweiser only makes it even worse.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Alcohol free beer? what is the ****ing point of that ****?

and it being Budweiser only makes it even worse.
    They call it 'Prohibition Brew' to try and glamourise it a bit. They're fooling no-one, though. Even the livery looks funereal.

Bud.jpg

They call it 'Prohibition Brew' to try and glamourise it a bit. They're fooling no-one, though. Even the livery looks funereal.

Bud.jpg
    May as well try to sell bottled wee wee.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yes. Budweiser's sole redeeming feature is that eventually (I assume) it will get you drunk. Take that away and you simply have a revolting, insipid soft drink.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    They already do.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Bud.jpg
    There's loads of it in our local one stop, I assume they've picked up a load on the cheap as it wasn't being sold in the run up to Christmas and now think Dry January might be an opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    There's loads of it in our local one stop, I assume they've picked up a load on the cheap as it wasn't being sold in the run up to Christmas and now think Dry January might be an opportunity
    They were trying to flog it in Tesco in the run-up to Christmas, which just looked like a waste of shelf space to me. The Dry January thing makes more sense, but I can't believe anyone knocking booze on the head for a month is going to be helped by drinking this pďss.

Budweiser?

Putting the words "Alcohol Free" on Budweiser is like putting a "may contain nuts" warning on a packet of nuts.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

They were trying to flog it in Tesco in the run-up to Christmas, which just looked like a waste of shelf space to me. The Dry January thing makes more sense, but I can't believe anyone knocking booze on the head for a month is going to be helped by drinking this pďss.
    I tried the Becks stuff when the wife was pregnant, it was vile. Did find a reasonably drinkable one in Portugal, no idea what it was called though but wife was happy with it