Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen in Tesco lately the massive stacks of unsold, discounted, Alcohol-Free

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I tried the Becks stuff when the wife was pregnant, it was vile. Did find a reasonably drinkable one in Portugal, no idea what it was called though but wife was happy with it
    It's surprisingly big over here - Klopp is the face of quite a big brand. I believe some of them taste ok. Weißbier in particular lends itself to the alkohol-frei treatment I am led to believe. Wouldn't catch me drinking the filthy stuff though

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Budweiser's sole redeeming feature is that eventually (I assume) it will get you drunk. Take that away and you simply have a revolting, insipid soft drink.
    Most popular lager in England, I was told.

Anything's better than Stella
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Most popular lager in England, I was told.
    It used to be Carling, which is also filthy, worthless píss.

Lager drinkers in ‘have no taste’ shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It used to be Carling, which is also filthy, worthless píss.

Lager drinkers in ‘have no taste’ shocker.
    Whilst I am interested in your opinion on a great many things, Burney, I'm afraid I can't take you seriously when it comes to beer. I recall you saying you enjoy Doombar, a drink so vile that no one with functioning taste buds could possibly claim to like it.

Besides, beer just isn't something to be snobby about. Red wine - yes. Brandy - yes. Beer - no.

I love real ale and lager and Budweiser is really no different than the large majority of lagers. I see no reason to refuse to drink one or the other when both have their merits.

Whilst I am interested in your opinion on a great many things, Burney, I'm afraid I can't take you seriously when it comes to beer. I recall you saying you enjoy Doombar, a drink so vile that no one with functioning taste buds could possibly claim to like it.

Besides, beer just isn't something to be snobby about. Red wine - yes. Brandy - yes. Beer - no.

I love real ale and lager and Budweiser is really no different than the large majority of lagers. I see no reason to refuse to drink one or the other when both have their merits.
    Actually lots of people like Doom Bar because it is a decent beer Perhaps you were rude to the people who served you it and they put something in it

This is what we all love about you, WES. Thundering great pomposity bundled with fully-integrated self-cùnting hypocrisy.

Don't ever change.

I hope Wesley is
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Actually lots of people like Doom Bar because it is a decent beer Perhaps you were rude to the people who served you it and they put something in it
    I'm hoping 71 is around today. That was practically a declaration of war on his acute regional/national pride.

I find Doom Bar delicious I find Budweiser repulsive.

It's almost as if matters of personal preference are subjective.