Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Parking in first without the handbrake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Will you be leasing / contract hiring? If so, I have just the chap for you.
    That is certainly the intention, yes.

Will you be leasing / contract hiring? If so, I have just the chap for you.
    I'm due to get a new compnay car in june, looking for an Estate to get the dogs and luggage in... what do you suggest?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Dopey old bean-brain thing more like. You are wearing out your clutch*

It's a motor industry thing.
    *no idea if this is actually true

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Jesus wept. These dreadful modern contraptions you lot drive sound fiendish!

Thank goodness I've got a proper decent, honest, antiquity to drive around where I'M in charge.
    On a side note. My car has been recalled
    Of course they can't fix it during the weekend and they close at 6pm so I will have to take time off work to get it sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I'm due to get a new compnay car in june, looking for an Estate to get the dogs and luggage in... what do you suggest?
    My advice for anyone looking for a new car is simple nowadays. Buy the car you like, unless the car you like is a Renault, Citroen or Nissan. No one, except those three bandits, makes a bad car any more. Obviously forget diesel. I'd recommend going hybrid, particularly for P11D efficiency.

Do you really mean 'estate'? It's all about the SUV these days.

I have a lot to do with Lexus and therefore I'm biased, but in your position I'd look carefully at the RX450h.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That is certainly the intention, yes.
    I'll give you details of my charming friend who will do you the best deal evs.

Just find the fusebox in the engine compartment and pull out the fuse/circuit breaker/relay which governs the auto handbrake.

Obviously this might control some other electrical function as well, but hey ho.
    This must not involve the use of any kind of hand tool though c. Remember b is a soft handed Jesse and will develop a nasty blister just looking at a screwdriver (chap calls the RAC to unlock his petrol cap FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    *no idea if this is actually true
    *It isn't.

I'll give you details of my charming friend who will do you the best deal evs.
    Please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    This must not involve the use of any kind of hand tool though c. Remember b is a soft handed Jesse and will develop a nasty blister just looking at a screwdriver (chap calls the RAC to unlock his petrol cap FFS!
    Ahem! Plumbed in my own dishwasher remember.

Also, I would strongly suspect my hands are a lot hornier than yours at the moment due to all my digging activities.