Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Parking in first without the handbrake.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    This must not involve the use of any kind of hand tool though c. Remember b is a soft handed Jesse and will develop a nasty blister just looking at a screwdriver (chap calls the RAC to unlock his petrol cap FFS!
    To be fair I'd be amazed if he managed to get the bonnet unlatched.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I do prefer not to if I can help it.

My advice for anyone looking for a new car is simple nowadays. Buy the car you like, unless the car you like is a Renault, Citroen or Nissan. No one, except those three bandits, makes a bad car any more. Obviously forget diesel. I'd recommend going hybrid, particularly for P11D efficiency.

Do you really mean 'estate'? It's all about the SUV these days.

I have a lot to do with Lexus and therefore I'm biased, but in your position I'd look carefully at the RX450h.
    I do mean Estate, we had an SUV recently and even though it was good just didn't have the boot space required.. I am currently using a mondeo estate for a few months, and if you can get your head round the fact it is a Mondeo it is actually a very good car
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Gracious me, the fellow would call the RAC, the AA and the Fire Brigade for that task and would be all trembly lipped and breathless by the time they got there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I do mean Estate, we had an SUV recently and even though it was good just didn't have the boot space required.. I am currently using a mondeo estate for a few months, and if you can get your head round the fact it is a Mondeo it is actually a very good car
    Terrific car. Ford have got things spot on in general at present.

The RX has lots and lots of space in the back, and in March they are launching a lengthened version with 7 seats.

If you're really after an estate you might look at the Volvo V60. A little on the dull side, but extremely competent.

Fords are damn fine cars Pok - would never buy one myself like.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do prefer not to if I can help it.
    Very wise. No real reason to these days.

Very wise. No real reason to these days.
    There's that tiresome business with filling up the washer fluid and that's about it, really. But for that, I'd never have to open the bonnet at all.

Terrific car. Ford have got things spot on in general at present.

The RX has lots and lots of space in the back, and in March they are launching a lengthened version with 7 seats.

If you're really after an estate you might look at the Volvo V60. A little on the dull side, but extremely competent.
    Yes, but... Ford. If any company is in need of a rebrand, it's Ford imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    On a side note. My car has been recalled
    Of course they can't fix it during the weekend and they close at 6pm so I will have to take time off work to get it sorted.
    I have the same with mine, it's the airbags, so I've just left it.