Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: How many first team/pick players did Citeh put out last night?

How many first team/pick players did Citeh put out last night?

11 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    11 characters
    was a very strong side. Sterling, De Bruyne, Sane, etc, all played and Aguero came on

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    was a very strong side. Sterling, De Bruyne, Sane, etc, all played and Aguero came on
    That's what I thought. wd plucky Bristol City.

Hopefully Arsene puts out the first team tonight. The little petals should be able to manage two games in a week after their rest at the weekend.

Hopefully Arsene puts out the first team tonight. The little petals should be able to manage two games in a week after their rest at the weekend.
    Plus they'll be getting a couple of weekends off in the near future

Saw earlier that a load of them are out from injury so a half half side at best.

Koscielny, Monreal, Kolasinac, Ramsey and doubts on Ozil and Xhaka. You would hope the latter 2 may play through the pain, as such.

Surely Iwobi is on the naughty step also, or perhaps the shít**** step if we have one.

Well...we’re f**ked

Been a while since they gave us a hiding at their place too.

Wonder what will happen to Alexis if we get to the final?

Would we keep him and play him vs City so we can secure a trophy or will City up their bid so they don’t have to face him in the final.

If i was running things at City and Pep really wanted him I’d go into the £40-£45m range to stop him playing in the final.