Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cristian Pavon.....apparently we're paying his release clause from Boca Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    So an investigation into an alleged collusion conspiracy between one candidate and a foreign power to tamper with the election turns up an alleged collusion conspiracy between the sitting/outgoing government and rogue factions in the FBI and DOJ to, erm, tamper with the election.

#Popcorn
    Oooh, will Hillary and Obama go to gaol? I'm bigly in favour of that. Obama in particular grits my shít.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Devia.....sorry, hipsters, please provide information on him
    Can't we just serve out the rest of our sentence under Wenger nice and quietly? Then save all these exciting new arrivals for the next manager?

So an investigation into an alleged collusion conspiracy between one candidate and a foreign power to tamper with the election turns up an alleged collusion conspiracy between the sitting/outgoing government and rogue factions in the FBI and DOJ to, erm, tamper with the election.

#Popcorn
    Rogue factions would be one thing, I reckon, but this appears to involve established, senior leadership. Also from the political side too.

As dear old Neil Kinnock would say, it is not rotten to the core; it is rotten from the core.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oooh, will Hillary and Obama go to gaol? I'm bigly in favour of that. Obama in particular grits my shít.
    Doubtful, I think. Nobody really has the stomach for that, probably not even the Donald. After all, he has work to do. However, he will pull their chain a bit, rattle their cage. Chiefly because the banter is just lovely.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Doubtful, I think. Nobody really has the stomach for that, probably not even the Donald. After all, he has work to do. However, he will pull their chain a bit, rattle their cage. Chiefly because the banter is just lovely.
    HRC is alleged to have yelled in an outburst "If that fùcking b@stard wins we all hang from nooses!".

HRC is alleged to have yelled in an outburst "If that fùcking b@stard wins we all hang from nooses!".

Yes, she knew the Donald knew. The only secrets are the ones that keep themselves, as the man said.