Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cristian Pavon.....apparently we're paying his release clause from Boca Juniors

Cristian Pavon.....apparently we're paying his release clause from Boca Juniors

Devia.....sorry, hipsters, please provide information on him

Right midfielder. Quick, nasty little ****.

Oh ..

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He looks as good as Neymar on the YouTube clips. Who says we're signing him, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He looks as good as Neymar on the YouTube clips. Who says we're signing him, though?
    We've got our own juniors, Rich. If we were signing someone from Boca Seniors I might be more excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We've got our own juniors, Rich. If we were signing someone from Boca Seniors I might be more excited.

You make a good point, though. Why are we looking at these players when we have internal solutions. Alexis leaving may be the making of Reiss Nelson.

Good call on Pete Strzok, by the way. Interesting fellow #DrainTheSwamp
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

yet. another. midget.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good call on Pete Strzok, by the way. Interesting fellow #DrainTheSwamp
    Congressman Jim Jordan certainly found him very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7A3QViXy-8

Congressman Jim Jordan certainly found him very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7A3QViXy-8
    The whole kerfuffle is brilliant, I think. Enormous fun but, at the same time, enormously serious

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The whole kerfuffle is brilliant, I think. Enormous fun but, at the same time, enormously serious
    So an investigation into an alleged collusion conspiracy between one candidate and a foreign power to tamper with the election turns up an alleged collusion conspiracy between the sitting/outgoing government and rogue factions in the FBI and DOJ to, erm, tamper with the election.

#Popcorn