Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Iwobi....well I got my answer

Iwobi....well I got my answer

why do our players show up for games looking like they’ve been on the p iss the night before?

Nice one iWobi

You can’t do that sort of thing and expect to recover in time for 90 minutes of football.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    why do our players show up for games looking like they’ve been on the p iss the night before?

Nice one iWobi

You can’t do that sort of thing and expect to recover in time for 90 minutes of football.
    I have long suspected he is monumentally thick and I now have my evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have long suspected he is monumentally thick and I now have my evidence.
    I suspect you are correct and this explains why when he plays, he looks like he's necked ketamine.

Wenger should sell the daft ****, if anyone would have him. Brentford, maybe...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

the state of that party as well

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Nice one iWobi

I'd loan him out for that, tbh. Arsene needs to make an example of him to demonstrate that such behaviour will not be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'd loan him out for that, tbh. Arsene needs to make an example of him to demonstrate that such behaviour will not be tolerated.
    Exactly, Rich. Nice one. Besides, he's not even that good. He seemed promising and then he plateaued.