Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: How much did you pay for your last pair of jeans?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't buy clothes very often. £80 for a pair of 511s seems noticeably more than last time, especially as I needed two.
    I have not bought any new clothes for 6 or 7 years. I wait until they are literally falling apart. My complete set of underwear are riddled with holes. Ive been meaning to purchase a new set of socks/pants for 3 years but not got around to it. I own 2 pairs of jeans which I rotate. Both have gaping holes in the crutch area but will be fine for another 3 or 4 years I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I have not bought any new clothes for 6 or 7 years. I wait until they are literally falling apart. My complete set of underwear are riddled with holes. Ive been meaning to purchase a new set of socks/pants for 3 years but not got around to it. I own 2 pairs of jeans which I rotate. Both have gaping holes in the crutch area but will be fine for another 3 or 4 years I guess.
    An interesting policy. I can see where you are coming from but even to a sloth like me that is a little extreme. With all those holes do the danglies not get a little cold in this weather?