Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your last pair of jeans?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    About £90 for a pair of Lacoste and about £70 for a pair of Timberland.

Does seem expensive, I suppose, for what is essentially work-wear.
    Do they have those pretty girly patterns on the back ... ya big puff

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Go to Gap for their 255.5 jeans range
    Half the price of those 511s
    So are they some kind of cover version?

Mind the gap imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't buy clothes very often. £80 for a pair of 511s seems noticeably more than last time, especially as I needed two.
    I have not bought any new clothes for 6 or 7 years. I wait until they are literally falling apart. My complete set of underwear are riddled with holes. Ive been meaning to purchase a new set of socks/pants for 3 years but not got around to it. I own 2 pairs of jeans which I rotate. Both have gaping holes in the crutch area but will be fine for another 3 or 4 years I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I have not bought any new clothes for 6 or 7 years. I wait until they are literally falling apart. My complete set of underwear are riddled with holes. Ive been meaning to purchase a new set of socks/pants for 3 years but not got around to it. I own 2 pairs of jeans which I rotate. Both have gaping holes in the crutch area but will be fine for another 3 or 4 years I guess.
    An interesting policy. I can see where you are coming from but even to a sloth like me that is a little extreme. With all those holes do the danglies not get a little cold in this weather?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Do they have those pretty girly patterns on the back ... ya big puff
    No. Why the **** would you think they have?

...and I'm not a public school educated closet heemasex, after all.

homosexuality - nttawwt
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    No. Why the **** would you think they have?

...and I'm not a public school educated closet heemasex, after all.

homosexuality - nttawwt
    I have to say I am massively disturbed by Herb’s announcement today.

Trying to slip this out under cover of our FA Cup humiliation, a desperate attempt to hide and indeed bury this shocking clarification of his credentials.

Herbie the rugby playing, tails wearing public school ponce boy.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    frankly, he must be a huge disappointment to the family :blacksheep:

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have to say I am massively disturbed by Herb’s announcement today.

Trying to slip this out under cover of our FA Cup humiliation, a desperate attempt to hide and indeed bury this shocking clarification of his credentials.

The same public school ponce types who batter Weller's working class heroes in Eton Rifles?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The same public school ponce types who batter Weller's working class heroes in Eton Rifles?
    I did always like the line "We were no match for their untamed wit/Though some of the lads said they'd be back next week", which suggests Weller may have an actual sense of humour - something of which I'd never otherwise have suspected him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That song was actually inspired by events at an unemployment march which went from Liverpool (oddly enough) and through its journey made it through Slough / Eton where the school chaps were to stood watching and shouting “Hello, Hooray” etc.

The ins and outs of the actual fight I am unaware of.