Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The whole club is currently a shambles

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    If your pub league team mate defended the first goal in the way we did, you'd be utterly pissed off with them...
    You'd be ashamed at U11, that was ****ing embarrassing!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    You'd be ashamed at U11, that was ****ing embarrassing!
    Enjoyed PJ’s mad rush of blood on Friday evening, nearly spat my beer out when I realised it was him. Classy play to set up the Iceland lad.

Enjoyed PJ’s mad rush of blood on Friday evening, nearly spat my beer out when I realised it was him. Classy play to set up the Iceland lad.
    I had to say to the glw, isn't that your brother storming up the pitch?!?

Really felt for him, had a stormer of a game. FA Cup was probably his last chance of silverware.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was quite surprised with the squard choice yesterday.

To be fair I do feel we've been ****ed over on penalties quite a lot in the last few games. But the players don't seem to give a ****.

Every single match seems the same. We pass it about a bit the other team break and look dangerous.

The lack of options from the bench was strange. To be honest, the performance by the players out there was really poor. Either they were not adequately set up for the game or they were not up for it. Either way, that is not really acceptable for any club, let alone The Arsenal.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

If your pub league team mate defended the first goal in the way we did, you'd be utterly pissed off with them...

Did any of them appeal for offside?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was quite surprised with the squard choice yesterday.

To be fair I do feel we've been ****ed over on penalties quite a lot in the last few games. But the players don't seem to give a ****.

Every single match seems the same. We pass it about a bit the other team break and look dangerous.
    Very odd. The competition which saved his job last year, and he puts out a team of absolute nobodies

I wasn't even that hurt/bothered. I expected we'd lose. Although by nature I want us to win every game, a part of me wants this season to go from bad to worse so we finally see the end of the Wenger regime

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    Very odd. The competition which saved his job last year, and he puts out a team of absolute nobodies

I wasn't even that hurt/bothered. I expected we'd lose. Although by nature I want us to win every game, a part of me wants this season to go from bad to worse so we finally see the end of the Wenger regime
    Doesn't matter if he goes, Rob. There is no money available so a replacement will likely do even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Doesn't matter if he goes, Rob. There is no money available so a replacement will likely do even worse.
    Where the hell do you get the "no money available" from??? Accounts show there is, matchday revenue shows there is.

You come out with stupid throwaway comments and then wonder why people think you are a dick Dick
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Where the hell do you get the "no money available" from??? Accounts show there is, matchday revenue shows there is.

You come out with stupid throwaway comments and then wonder why people think you are a dick Dick
    Nothing stupid about it, imo. "No money available" simply means "nowhere near as much money to spend on players as Manchester City or PSG. Or even Real Madrid and Chelsea."
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Nothing stupid about it, imo. "No money available" simply means "nowhere near as much money to spend on players as Manchester City or PSG. Or even Real Madrid and Chelsea."
    Strange we bid £90m for Lemar in the summer then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar