Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The whole club is currently a shambles

The whole club is currently a shambles

I hope Wenger leaves in the summer it's getting quite ridicules.

it's time for a fresh start.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I hope Wenger leaves in the summer it's getting quite ridicules.

it's time for a fresh start.
    To be fair to Veng he has finally unified most of the fanbase. Against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    To be fair to Veng he has finally unified most of the fanbase. Against him.
    I was quite surprised with the squard choice yesterday.

To be fair I do feel we've been ****ed over on penalties quite a lot in the last few games. But the players don't seem to give a ****.

Every single match seems the same. We pass it about a bit the other team break and look dangerous.

To be fair I do feel we've been ****ed over on penalties quite a lot in the last few games. But the players don't seem to give a ****.

Every single match seems the same. We pass it about a bit the other team break and look dangerous.
    I saw some stat that said we've conceded more penalties than other side in the last 18 months!

Oh, the ref yesterday was desperate to give anything he could against us and fück all for us, but it's pointless complaining about that in a game against Forest. We shouldn't have to rely on the referee being half-decent to beat Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I saw some stat that said we've conceded more penalties than other side in the last 18 months!
    I saw a stat showing that among the top six clubs over the last (I think) seven years we've conceded the most and been awarded the least penalties.

If your pub league team mate attempted the same 'tackle' as Debuchy made for their second, you'd be utterly pissed off with them...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    If your pub league team mate attempted the same 'tackle' as Debuchy made for their second, you'd be utterly pissed off with them...
    If your pub league team mate defended the first goal in the way we did, you'd be utterly pissed off with them...

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    If your pub league team mate defended the first goal in the way we did, you'd be utterly pissed off with them...
    these are professional footballers, sw. Professional footballers playing in the highest league in the country. At one of the *top* clubs.

un****ingbelievable
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I’d like to think he’s going for the Mourinho treble but I just can’t be sure.

He said the other day that he would never sacrifice his beliefs so wouldn’t surprise if he rests the first team in the two remaining cups.