Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: That's a relief. Now we can concentrate on the (Europa) League.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No doubt claiming insurance C I A style on Santi ie 20k for a band aid and 100k for crutches.

Scored the winner to send them to the WC and busted up Argentina in a friendly.

These players should not be regressing. Not at their ages. It’s poor coaching.

Very few players can contain Diego Costa...Holding had him in his back pocket in the Cup Final but I’ve got no idea what Wenger has done with him in the interim.

You’d think he’d be out training everyday with Bouldie but apparently he had zero involvement with this.

It doesn’t help that we keep switching formations and players.

We’re probably the only side right now that would play a back 3 then switch to a back 4 with all different players before switching back to a back 3 and another set of changes.

Peter is fully correct
    So is IUFG

Wenger out please
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Xhaka lapsed back into his bad old ways with that long shot pot shot goal against Liverpool before Hanukah
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Xhaka lapsed back into his bad old ways with that long shot pot shot goal against Liverpool before Hanukah
    I had forgotten about that. Drink may have been taken, tbh

I take it all back about Xhaka. Hold on, no I don't.

That clip showcased Iwobi's sideway passing too.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”