Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: That's a relief. Now we can concentrate on the (Europa) League.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I was left wondering what on earth Wenger has done to poor Rob Holding. He arrived last year as a guy who knew his job at centre back. Recently, andcertainly yesterday, he looked like a guy you have just yanked out of the boozer.

The same for Iwobi. 18 months ago he looked decent, now just nothing.

Wenger is ruining players....
    Was Iwobi not always a bit shít?

Remove the veneer of youth and giving him the benefit of doubt etc. Can't ever really recall him being a player who excited.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Remove the veneer of youth and giving him the benefit of doubt etc. Can't ever really recall him being a player who excited.
    Seems to be decent for Nigeria, apparently

Scored the winner to send them to the WC and busted up Argentina in a friendly.

These players should not be regressing. Not at their ages. It’s poor coaching.

Very few players can contain Diego Costa...Holding had him in his back pocket in the Cup Final but I’ve got no idea what Wenger has done with him in the interim.

You’d think he’d be out training everyday with Bouldie but apparently he had zero involvement with this.

It doesn’t help that we keep switching formations and players.

We’re probably the only side right now that would play a back 3 then switch to a back 4 with all different players before switching back to a back 3 and another set of changes.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Seems to be decent for Nigeria, apparently
    Probably flying in training.

#monty

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I thought he looked quite good when he first got in the side. He seems to have become completely one-paced.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I thought he looked quite good when he first got in the side. He seems to have become completely one-paced.

He's been successfully inducted into the passing sideways class.

Also nice to see that long range shooting has been coached out of Xhaka. He now has a skill set of approximately zero.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Peter is fully correct
    So is IUFG

Wenger out please
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He's been successfully inducted into the passing sideways class.

Also nice to see that long range shooting has been coached out of Xhaka. He now has a skill set of approximately zero.
    Xhaka does the odd pass with the outside of his foot. This seems to be the pinnacle of his ability. I would say our current crop of midfielders are mind bogglingly ****, aside from Wilshere (normally injured) and Cazorla (lucky to be alive).

Xhaka lapsed back into his bad old ways with that long shot pot shot goal against Liverpool before Hanukah
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Xhaka lapsed back into his bad old ways with that long shot pot shot goal against Liverpool before Hanukah
    I had forgotten about that. Drink may have been taken, tbh

I take it all back about Xhaka. Hold on, no I don't.

That clip showcased Iwobi's sideway passing too.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”