Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: That's a relief. Now we can concentrate on the (Europa) League.

That's a relief. Now we can concentrate on the (Europa) League.

It's our year, lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's our year, lads.
    Lordy, but that was a shïtshow last night! I think dear old Per has petrified, such is his immobility, while the sheer ordinariness of the rest of the side was shocking.

Meanwhile, the repeated extensions of Walcott's contracts over the years now seem more mystifying than ever. He's now played for us for a year longer than Dennis did, four years longer than Henry or Cesc and twice as long as Pires. And yet his longevity appears to be in indirect proportion to the affection with which he is regarded.

Has any footballer ever stolen quite as good a living?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lordy, but that was a shïtshow last night! I think dear old Per has petrified, such is his immobility, while the sheer ordinariness of the rest of the side was shocking.

Meanwhile, the repeated extensions of Walcott's contracts over the years now seem more mystifying than ever. He's now played for us for a year longer than Dennis did, four years longer than Henry or Cesc and twice as long as Pires. And yet his longevity appears to be in indirect proportion to the affection with which he is regarded.

Has any footballer ever stolen quite as good a living?
    I managed to avoid to to be honest. I could feel a disaster looming.

I like Theo. Such a charming young man. We could do with a few more of his sort around the place. Set a better tone, you know.

I like Theo. Such a charming young man. We could do with a few more of his sort around the place. Set a better tone, you know.
    He’s not charming, in fact he has not one iota of charm about his person. He’s like an android waiting to have its personality uploaded.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 01-08-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Clearly you haven't seen his Jackie Wilson-style hair, which is a disgrace.

I am increasingly nurturing what I'm afraid I can only describe as a cold contempt for the pointless gob****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He’s not charming, in fact he has not one iota of charm about his person. He’s like an android waiting to have it’s personality uploaded.
    There you are, you see. The dear fellow would never say anything so rude.

You might consider taking him as a role model, b. His influence would make you a far kinder, gentler person.

I am increasingly nurturing what I'm afraid I can only describe as a cold contempt for the pointless gob****e.
    :sigh: What a world we live in. Has everyone forgotten their manners?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He’s not charming, in fact he has not one iota of charm about his person. He’s like an android waiting to have it’s personality uploaded.
    He's on the spectrum imo. Which might also explain his apparently compulsive penchant for pointlessly repetitive and predictable behaviour.

My 5 year old daughter was questioning his ridiculous beard

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My 5 year old daughter was questioning his ridiculous beard
    You get the distinct impression he has spent far more of his time considering his sartorial, tonsorial and tattoo choices than he ever has thinking about football.