Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The **** up at Forest

The **** up at Forest

Well, that was a pretty poor show.

If/when we get dicked by Chelsea on Wednesday, our season is well and truly ****ed.

6th is the realistic finishing place imo.

...and, even Arsenal Fan TV find it hard to get outraged anymore. in short, Wenger out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

If/when we get dicked by Chelsea on Wednesday, our season is well and truly ****ed.

...and, even Arsenal Fan TV find it hard to get outraged anymore. in short, Wenger out!
    I'm generally not one to lose my **** over AW but that bench.........

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Wenger out?

Okay, I will take a run at this now …. Bould out, Mertesacker (sadly) out, Elneny out, Walcott as far out as is humanly possible to be without being actually gay, Iwobi out.

I am keeping Welbeck in as his shítness makes me laugh sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Wenger out?

Okay, I will take a run at this now …. Bould out, Mertesacker (sadly) out, Elneny out, Walcott as far out as is humanly possible to be without being actually gay, Iwobi out.

His goal, utter Welbeck that

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Wenger out?

You look at our second string and you realise that the gulf between our starting XI and the rest is huge, we don't have the quality, just the quantity.

So it is AW out and a complete rebuild imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You look at our second string and you realise that the gulf between our starting XI and the rest is huge, we don't have the quality, just the quantity.

So it is AW out and a complete rebuild imo
    We have some complete **** in the squad. Welbeck/Walcott/Iwobi are all utterly average and Elneny makes me wish we still had Denilson.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm generally not one to lose my **** over AW but that bench.........
    out tactic'd by a mangerless club. priceless.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

We were better off at Highbury with the likes of Denilson and Chamkh imo

Too late now