Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Proof I have psychic superpowers

Proof I have psychic superpowers

I was taking my bubblebath a little ealier and found myself humming along to a tune which turned out to be something called 'Raspberry Berret' by Prince. I have never previously known this songs lyrics, yet without any prompting or help I sang the words 'The kind you find in a second hand store' immediately after the words 'Raspeberry Beret'.

Now I am not saying I am especially gifted but you cannot deny I am on another level to you cvnts. Anybody care to explain that?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I was taking my bubblebath a little ealier and found myself humming along to a tune which turned out to be something called 'Raspberry Berret' by Prince. I have never previously known this songs lyrics, yet without any prompting or help I sang the words 'The kind you find in a second hand store' immediately after the words 'Raspeberry Beret'.

Now I am not saying I am especially gifted but you cannot deny I am on another level to you cvnts. Anybody care to explain that?
    I first read that as "I was talking to my bubblebath a little earlier".

I find, on reflection, that it makes your post make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I believe you are an extraordinary individual Donald and there is indeed something special about you; your needs to be precise and I urge you to seek help.

I put it to you Don, that you were busy doing something close to nothing,,,
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'