Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: NFL wimb...Gruden going to get 100 million to coach the Raiders

NFL wimb...Gruden going to get 100 million to coach the Raiders

Shocking stuff...totally bucking the trend of very the young head coaches being hired lately
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Looking forward to Alabama vs Georgia final next week imo

Nick Saban now there’s a coach. Him and Urban Meyers top top class.

Did you see that Rose Bowl shootout...Jesus Christ what a game.

Reckon Alabama and Jalen Hurts still have that Championship loss to Clemson last year on their mind. It will motivate them in the final and they’ll just be too tough and clinical for Georgia.

Btw last year I thought Clemson were good enough to beat the worst NFL side at the time...not so sure with Alabama this year imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Reckon Alabama and Jalen Hurts still have that Championship loss to Clemson last year on their mind. It will motivate them in the final and they’ll just be too tough and clinical for Georgia.

Btw last year I thought Clemson were good enough to beat the worst NFL side at the time...not so sure with Alabama this year imo
    Saban is a disciple of the Hoodie Tony..
    Alabama have been mentioning last years loss to Clemson all year and are really out to set things straight. Id go with them to win

The top college teams wouldnt stand a chance against even an NFL practice squad though . Massive gap between the two levels

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

By the way that's crazy talk about Clemson beating the best NFL team. Even Cleveland, shocking as they were this year, is still stocked with number one picks. Miles Garrett, etc. They're also bigger, tougher, not 20 year olds.

I’m looking at it from it as an end of season game and not when the worst NFL side would be at their strongest ie completely defeated, burnt out, broken and all washed up vs Clemson who have just beaten Alabama for the Championship and their players having everything to play for.

It wouldn’t be a walk over imo