Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been chatting with reps from Bugatti. Looking good for product placement.

I've been chatting with reps from Bugatti. Looking good for product placement.

I'll be jetting out to Vegas on the weekend to try to hammer something out. You see, my friends, it's important to realize that I, eastgermanautos, am not a fan of the capitalist system. However, if I'm going to dip in, I do so bigtime, starting at the apex. Also got a nibble from Audi, although that's a bit lower tier.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I'll be jetting out to Vegas on the weekend to try to hammer something out. You see, my friends, it's important to realize that I, eastgermanautos, am not a fan of the capitalist system. However, if I'm going to dip in, I do so bigtime, starting at the apex. Also got a nibble from Audi, although that's a bit lower tier.

When do we get to actually watch something you've been involved in ega? ...otherwise i might start to think youre a fugazi , just like the LA Rams

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    When do we get to actually watch something you've been involved in ega? ...otherwise i might start to think youre a fugazi , just like the LA Rams
    I expect all he really does is play video games in his mum's, I mean mom's, basement.

And masturbate vigorously of course

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I expect all he really does is play video games in his mum's, I mean mom's, basement.
    . . . . . .

Bugatti is from my manor here, I think. Basically a jumped up Volkswagen nowadays though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . .
    Well yeah

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Bugatti is from my manor here, I think. Basically a jumped up Volkswagen nowadays though.
    Really, you live near Wolfsburg? Yes, my contact/production partner is based in Wolfsburg and she's our connect. Nice place, the VW campus -- or rather, weird but cool.

Unfortunately you're not going to see one till towards the end of the year, if then. Could be later. It's hard bringing all the crap together. But the one which is furthest along is shooting in the fall, so I can start presenting attractive materials around then. Plus, if you're in Austria at the time stop on by, etc.

Unfortunately you're not going to see one till towards the end of the year, if then. Could be later. It's hard bringing all the crap together. But the one which is furthest along is shooting in the fall, so I can start presenting attractive materials around then. Plus, if you're in Austria at the time stop on by, etc.
    Awimb will be flying a representative to Austria to check out your bona fides ... Probably Redgunamo as he is closest
    You wont even know he is there , he's that good!

Awimb will be flying a representative to Austria to check out your bona fides ... Probably Redgunamo as he is closest
    You wont even know he is there , he's that good!
    I'll know him by his excellent speerit!