Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is interesting but disturbing.

This is interesting but disturbing.

I've thought recently that Wilshere looks physically magnificent; like a ball of pure, fizzing energy.

Look at what he attributes it to:

"Jack Wilshere is ticking off the important markers in his recovery towards the level of football he wants to be at consistently – and he credits part of that to a change in diet.

The midfielder, who has played six full games in three weeks and scored in the 2-2 draw against Chelsea on Wednesday night, said: “I’ve actually been dairy- and gluten-free now for six weeks. My kids since birth have been dairy- and gluten-free. The few times I’ve had dairy in the hotel I’ve had an upset stomach.

“But I just cut it out completely and I think I look better. I’ve certainly lost a little bit of weight. I’m leaner and probably a little bit fitter as well. I feel I can last longer. At the end [of the draw against Chelsea] when we scored the second goal I thought: ‘Come on, we can go again.’ I felt good.”"

Could it be true? Could fad diets be the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've thought recently that Wilshere looks physically magnificent; like a ball of pure, fizzing energy.

"Jack Wilshere is ticking off the important markers in his recovery towards the level of football he wants to be at consistently – and he credits part of that to a change in diet.

The midfielder, who has played six full games in three weeks and scored in the 2-2 draw against Chelsea on Wednesday night, said: “I’ve actually been dairy- and gluten-free now for six weeks. My kids since birth have been dairy- and gluten-free. The few times I’ve had dairy in the hotel I’ve had an upset stomach.

“But I just cut it out completely and I think I look better. I’ve certainly lost a little bit of weight. I’m leaner and probably a little bit fitter as well. I feel I can last longer. At the end [of the draw against Chelsea] when we scored the second goal I thought: ‘Come on, we can go again.’ I felt good.”"

Andy Murray won his Grand Slams after going gluten free.......

Yes. Although his grasp of how football matches work does seem to have been adversely affected if he thinks you're allowed to 'go again'.

Besides, it's all code for 'I'm using EPO' anyway.

Nah! - the wee ****'s on steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Nah! - the wee ****'s on steroids.
    Where can I get me some of that sweet, sweet steroid action, h?

These so called gluten free ****s need a punch in the throat.
    Last edited by SWv2; 01-04-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Although his grasp of how football matches work does seem to have been adversely affected if he thinks you're allowed to 'go again'.

Besides, it's all code for 'I'm using EPO' anyway.
    You know that you're mistaken about him, don't you? He is actually a charming young man; he cannot help it that he is of common stock and therefore cannot speak too good and that.

If you had been with me the night I met him in the Rhino, you would understand.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    These so called gluen free ****s need a punch in the throat.
    How terrifically vulgar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Andy Murray won his Grand Slams after going gluten free.......
    That scotch **** can get to fúck, p.

Where can I get me some of that sweet, sweet steroid action, h?
    I believe you hang out at the gym near the chaps who look like they've been inflated with a bicycle pump (apart from their winkies), ask them how much they 'bench', etc and enquire as to how you might get to look as good as them. They might assume you're a cop and rip your head off, of course, but if not, they'll sell you steroids.