Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is interesting but disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You know that you're mistaken about him, don't you? He is actually a charming young man; he cannot help it that he is of common stock and therefore cannot speak too good and that.

If you had been with me the night I met him in the Rhino, you would understand.

Was his tongue constantly lolling out?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Was his tongue constantly lolling out?
    No. He was charming, polite, witty and erudite. Alright, he was polite anyway. Most importantly, he was very kind to the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I believe you hang out at the gym near the chaps who look like they've been inflated with a bicycle pump (apart from their winkies), ask them how much they 'bench', etc and enquire as to how you might get to look as good as them. They might assume you're a cop and rip your head off, of course, but if not, they'll sell you steroids.
    I'll go with monty. I assume that they give him the stuff when they've finished piling into his pig's eye.

I've thought recently that Wilshere looks physically magnificent; like a ball of pure, fizzing energy.

Look at what he attributes it to:

"Jack Wilshere is ticking off the important markers in his recovery towards the level of football he wants to be at consistently – and he credits part of that to a change in diet.

The midfielder, who has played six full games in three weeks and scored in the 2-2 draw against Chelsea on Wednesday night, said: “I’ve actually been dairy- and gluten-free now for six weeks. My kids since birth have been dairy- and gluten-free. The few times I’ve had dairy in the hotel I’ve had an upset stomach.

“But I just cut it out completely and I think I look better. I’ve certainly lost a little bit of weight. I’m leaner and probably a little bit fitter as well. I feel I can last longer. At the end [of the draw against Chelsea] when we scored the second goal I thought: ‘Come on, we can go again.’ I felt good.”"

Could it be true? Could fad diets be the answer?
    There is fact to this, Sir C. Every single time I eat Cereal with Milk (I just cant help it sometimes), I soil my pants. I forgot Id eaten a bowl of Granola before going for a walk on New Years day and ended up exploding into my pants about a mile from home. I never stood a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    There is fact to this, Sir C. Every single time I eat Cereal with Milk (I just cant help it sometimes), I soil my pants. I forgot Id eaten a bowl of Granola before going for a walk on New Years day and ended up exploding into my pants about a mile from home. I never stood a chance.
    Without wishing to be blunt, f, any adult who eats cereal with milk deserves to shít his pants.

He seems to have turned into one of them frightful virtue signallers too. And wasn't his manager supposed to be some sort of nutrition guru anyway? Why was young Jackie permitted to consume unsuitable crap all these years

#WengerOut
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He seems to have turned into one of them frightful virtue signallers too. And wasn't his manager supposed to be some sort of nutrition guru anyway? Why was young Jackie permitted to consume unsuitable crap all these years

#WengerOut
    Speak of the fúcking devil!

How are you, old chap? How was Persia?

I've thought recently that Wilshere looks physically magnificent; like a ball of pure, fizzing energy.

"Jack Wilshere is ticking off the important markers in his recovery towards the level of football he wants to be at consistently – and he credits part of that to a change in diet.

The midfielder, who has played six full games in three weeks and scored in the 2-2 draw against Chelsea on Wednesday night, said: “I’ve actually been dairy- and gluten-free now for six weeks. My kids since birth have been dairy- and gluten-free. The few times I’ve had dairy in the hotel I’ve had an upset stomach.

“But I just cut it out completely and I think I look better. I’ve certainly lost a little bit of weight. I’m leaner and probably a little bit fitter as well. I feel I can last longer. At the end [of the draw against Chelsea] when we scored the second goal I thought: ‘Come on, we can go again.’ I felt good.”"

See..... dairy free. Makes a huge difference, I tell you.

You get used to Soya milk in your tea in about 2 or 3 weeks

Without wishing to be blunt, f, any adult who eats cereal with milk deserves to shít his pants.
    More than once over the Xmas I enjoyed a large bowl of Frosties with ice cold milk, on occasion +1 bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    See..... dairy free. Makes a huge difference, I tell you.
    Especially if you're trying to suck up to your manager, I'd guess.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."