Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry, bit behind on the news, but it appears a member of Labour's front bench has

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. How dare they give the British people the right to determine how they should be governed? Disgusting!
    Oh for fuxake b. The whole thing is a fúcking shambles and is going to ruin us.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Sorry mate .. not very good at sums and all that.

Who did bail out the banks?
    Labour (quite correctly) rescued Lloyds and RBS... and would likely have had to rescue Barclay's if it hadn't done some dodgy deals
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Pok and Berni that is
    I'm a lover not a fighter herbs

Oh for fuxake b. The whole thing is a fúcking shambles and is going to ruin us.
    It really isn’t, you know. It’ll be fine. It’s only faint-hearted, lily-livered pussies like you and gg who think it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I'm a lover not a fighter herbs
    Yes, well I’m doing neither with you, thanks.

Oh, they’re not. The longer things go without them breaking through, the more certain I am.

Also, Owen Jones is trying to soften up the anti-Brexit middle class base for the fact that Labour are going to have to get off the fence and back Brexit, so they’re about to have their own internal shįtstorm.
    You may rationalise and intellectualise til the cows come home b. The last election sealed your reputation as a man whose finger is a long way from the pulse. Was it a 100 seat majority for the Tories?

Yes, well I’m doing neither with you, thanks.
    Spoilsport

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Labour (quite correctly) rescued Lloyds and RBS... and would likely have had to rescue Barclay's if it hadn't done some dodgy deals
    Thank you kind Sir. It wasn't the Bank of England then.

No wonder my party subs had to go up

You may rationalise and intellectualise til the cows come home b. The last election sealed your reputation as a man whose finger is a long way from the pulse. Was it a 100 seat majority for the Tories?
    In common with pretty much everyone else (m aside), I got it wrong. I put my hands up.

However, my record to that point was excellent. I underestimated the effect Brexit would have on the (entirely misplaced) protest vote for Labour would be. It won’t happen again.

Yes. How dare they give the British people the right to determine how they should be governed? Disgusting!
    You know what I'm gonna say:

So if the public vote for JC (most not having read the manifesto) that is bad.

If the public vote for Brexit (without having a clue about basic economics) that is good.

Is this like one of those irregular verbs?