Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So all the telly pundits and media agree that diving needs to be driven from the game

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry. I didn't know whether you were honestly confused or not.
    I've got leftover bol for my lunch. Now I like a bolognese sandwich as much as the next man (it is, after all, in effect a hot meat sandwich) but... there's something a bit grubby about it. It makes me feel a bit dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got leftover bol for my lunch. Now I like a bolognese sandwich as much as the next man (it is, after all, in effect a hot meat sandwich) but... there's something a bit grubby about it. It makes me feel a bit dirty.
    Yeah, there's no getting around the fact that you're basically eating a mince sandwich, I'm afraid.

If it helps, you can think of it as a deconstructed meatball sandwich.

Will there be cheese in there?

Yeah, there's no getting around the fact that you're basically eating a mince sandwich, I'm afraid.

If it helps, you can think of it as a deconstructed meatball sandwich.

Will there be cheese in there?
    Yes, there will be both parmesan and leftover mozzarela. This is because the glw insists on such cheese with her bol. The reason for this bizarre demand is that, whilst growing up in her middle class English household, spag bol was always accompanied by cheese.

Cheddar cheese.

As you can imagine, I draw the line at Cheddar cheese.

Sloppy Joe innit.

How very Yankey of you.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sloppy Joe innit.

How very Yankey of you.
    I thought Sloppy Joe was a deviant sexual act.

They don't have the bol in Yanquiland, sw. They call it 'spagheddisoss'.

:wánkers:

Yes, there will be both parmesan and leftover mozzarela. This is because the glw insists on such cheese with her bol. The reason for this bizarre demand is that, whilst growing up in her middle class English household, spag bol was always accompanied by cheese.

Cheddar cheese.

As you can imagine, I draw the line at Cheddar cheese.
    Christ. No excuse for Cheddar. Even we used the Parmesan from the little pots that smelled of sick. I used to love that stuff.

How does she apply the Mozzarella? Grated?

I thought Sloppy Joe was a deviant sexual act.

They don't have the bol in Yanquiland, sw. They call it 'spagheddisoss'.

:wánkers:
    That's Lucky Pierre you're thinking of. Nobody wants to eat something called Lucky Pierre.

Christ. No excuse for Cheddar. Even we used the Parmesan from the little pots that smelled of sick. I used to love that stuff.

How does she apply the Mozzarella? Grated?
    Lumps. She puts lumps of it on.

Lumps. She puts lumps of it on.
    Lord.

Mind you, I make a spaghetti with a plain tomato, anchovy and basil sauce that I adorn with cubes of crispy deep fried aubergine and into which I mix lumps of mozzarella until they melt and go stringy. That's quite nice.

To be fair to Harzard...he performed the correct dive for a kick to the bottom of his boot.

To be fair.

Stupid from Bellerin anyways...Lauren, Eboue and Sagan have left but the naive African defending remains.