Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with Xhaka?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Show me one "insult". Go on.
    I found the entire post insulting. Which, as you know, these days means it was.

Case closed, QED etc....

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    We could do worse than rescue Butland. He's only 24, cost buttons, and a talented keeper like him would probably do anything to get out of Stoke right now.
    For a mere £30mil we could have solved our keeper problem for the next 10 years and signed Pickford (although I like Butland as well)

But that require us to have a manager who can admit that maybe, just maybe, some of his players aren't good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I found the entire post insulting. Which, as you know, these days means it was.

Case closed, QED etc....
    I was just teasing of course, Peter. I mean your track record on keepers is appalling, but I was just teasing nonetheless.

BTW - for the record you are spot on about Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I was just teasing of course, Peter. I mean your track record on keepers is appalling, but I was just teasing nonetheless.

BTW - for the record you are spot on about Ramsey
    Talk me through this appalling track record on keepers.....

For a mere £30mil we could have solved our keeper problem for the next 10 years and signed Pickford (although I like Butland as well)

But that require us to have a manager who can admit that maybe, just maybe, some of his players aren't good enough.
    You mean like the way he stuck with Szczeny for year only for retards like you calling for him to sign a world class keeper?

Speaking of keepers and the inexorable demise of Cech .... We could do worse than rescue Butland. He's only 24, cost buttons, and a talented keeper like him would probably do anything to get out of Stoke right now.
    Cheque's been making some good saves recently tbf, including last night. and shouting "muff it!" at Morata every time he was through one-on-one worked pretty well also.

Possibly the only decent signing in Koeman's £150m splurge

We could do worse than rescue Butland. He's only 24, cost buttons, and a talented keeper like him would probably do anything to get out of Stoke right now.
    How much do buttons cost in your weird world?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You are quite grumpy today, aren't you, la?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    About 20 million Bucklons ?