Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with Xhaka?

What's wrong with Xhaka?

We've seen what a fine player he is, but his form is currently sub-optimal, and has been for a while.

Just one of those periods you have to play through, or a sign of a deeper issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We've seen what a fine player he is, but his form is currently sub-optimal, and has been for a while.

Just one of those periods you have to play through, or a sign of a deeper issue?
    I think it might be because he is ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think it might be because he is ****.
    Your rank inability to spot a midfield footballer has long since been established as is your complete ignorance of the position.

Stick to goalkeeping and being a vegan.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Your rank inability to spot a midfield footballer has long since been established as is your complete ignorance of the position.

So just being a vegan then.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Ideally yes.

Driving a Rover while wearing gloves, listening to Bruce Springsteen and being a vegan. That's Peter that is.

It must be nice to think that insults equate to a counter argument. One is not forced to think, or prepare reasoned responses. One can simply shout '****' and walk away.

Good for you

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Et tu, WES?

I suppose I must be wrong about Ramey then.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It must be nice to think that insults equate to a counter argument. One is not forced to think, or prepare reasoned responses. One can simply shout '****' and walk away.

Good for you
    Show me one "insult". Go on.

Speaking of keepers and the inexorable demise of Cech

We could do worse than rescue Butland. He's only 24, cost buttons, and a talented keeper like him would probably do anything to get out of Stoke right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    We could do worse than rescue Butland. He's only 24, cost buttons, and a talented keeper like him would probably do anything to get out of Stoke right now.
    Anyone in their right mind would do anything to get out of Stoke