Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ooooh, well done Arsene

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ooooh, well done Arsene

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42542576

Quite right that we shouldn't let that horrible little c*nt Dean get away with this too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Quite right that we shouldn't let that horrible little c*nt Dean get away with this too easily.
    Talksport doing their usual stirring for clicks
    talkSPORTDrive Retweeted
    Alan Biggs
    ‏Verified account @AlanBiggs1
    7m7 minutes ago

Alan Biggs Retweeted talkSPORT

His public comments were dangerous as well. Even if the decision he complained about was wrong. The fact is managers can’t say a referee has seen what he wants to see. The implications are too serious. Not to say unjustified and unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    His public comments were dangerous as well. Even if the decision he complained about was wrong. The fact is managers can’t say a referee has seen what he wants to see. The implications are too serious. Not to say unjustified and unfair.
    not withstanding Mark Clattenburg admitting he did not apply the rules/laws of the game in the Chelsea - Spurs match (when Spurs season nearly did its final lap in the clown's car)

I haven't read or heard of a single journo / pundit who thinks it was a pelanty and Dean was correct.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    not withstanding Mark Clattenburg admitting he did not apply the rules/laws of the game in the Chelsea - Spurs match (when Spurs season nearly did its final lap in the clown's car)

I haven't read or heard of a single journo / pundit who thinks it was a pelanty and Dean was correct.
    Credit to that rat faced, Reyes kicking, little weasel Neville for his contemptuous description of the 'penalty'.

If only the Sky cretins in October 2004 had had the courage to describe what was actually happening on the pitch with Riley that day.

Not that I'm still bitter about it, of course.

Credit to that rat faced, Reyes kicking, little weasel Neville for his contemptuous description of the 'penalty'.

If only the Sky cretins in October 2004 had had the courage to describe what was actually happening on the pitch with Riley that day.

Not that I'm still bitter about it, of course.
    Bitter? I still seethe about that reffing...

Riley?

painful, but every time you watch it you find more evidence that Riley was on their ****ing payroll...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Riley?

painful, but every time you watch it you find more evidence that Riley was on their ****ing payroll...
    I don't even think he was paid. I think he just wanted them to win and us to lose and set about ensuring that was what happened.

Not sure whether that makes it better or worse, tbh.

Riley?

I can no longer watch that.

I did a few times and then realized what it was doing to my blood pressure.

Riley?

I find it incredible that any of our players shook hands with the ref or any of the United players after that. I would have been looking to kill someone.

Even Henry Winter can see what a cheating despicable **** Dean is, which I believe was the undercurrent of his piece today. He was even respectful of Arsene's views which was a pleasant change

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Even Henry Winter can see what a cheating despicable **** Dean is, which I believe was the undercurrent of his piece today. He was even respectful of Arsene's views which was a pleasant change
    I have only seen/read Winter almost openly question a referee like that twice with regard to Arsenal.

Yesterday with Dean, and Mike Riley after the 50th game at OT when he referred to him as (I paraphrase) 'an honest referee in wretched form'.

Which effectively meant 'cheat'.