Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Who still has their Christmas decorations up?

Who still has their Christmas decorations up?

I know you’re supposed to take them down on 12th Night, but I find the look of them when you’re back to work just too depressing for words.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I know you’re supposed to take them down on 12th Night, but I find the look of them when you’re back to work just too depressing for words.
    Down on New Years Day, imo.

I wouldn't have them up if it weren't for the kids. bah ****ing humbug
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Didn't have many up, since that certifiably insane pikey ginger bincat rips everything to shreds.

I'm going to hide him behind someone else's bins.

Me. Can't be arsed to take them down yet

Only have a little fake tree at home but I like it's twinkly lights, so will keep it till tomorrow. Office decorations have to go though. Unfortunately my desk-neighbour still has last years decor round his monitor as well as this year's.

Moi.

Refuse to take them down while I'm still on Xmas hols as Mrs WES turns the exercise into a 'let's clean every last square inch of our house while we're at it' program and I'm not that ambitious when on hols.

The first weekend after New Year usually for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Didn't have many up, since that certifiably insane pikey ginger bincat rips everything to shreds.

I'm going to hide him behind someone else's bins.
    Ah, you love him, really.

We had the stepsons’ cat over for Christmas. Nero did not take it well.

Ah, you love him, really.

We had the stepsons’ cat over for Christmas. Nero did not take it well.
    How is the wee chap? Lsarger now, one assumes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How is the wee chap? Lsarger now, one assumes?
    Oh, yes. Thriving. Eating us out of house and home, but is at least decorative.

Down on Monday. As you say, *******s to coming home after work and watching my Fish Fingers programme with flashing lights and baubles in the background.