Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has the transfer window been flung wide yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Has hardly any chances created for him. Our attacking play is as bad as it has ever been under wenger. Sanchez seems to be reluctant to pass to him.
    Currently, almost every chance he has, seems to fall on his left foot. He is very clearly not confident with his swinger

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I shall hold off visiting until I actually have some fücking money again.

About 2025 at this rate.
    I cannot stress strongly enough the genius of the Wasabi prawns. They were deep fried but seemingly with virtually no batter whatsoever and as a result were just beautifully, lightly crisp. And the Wasabi tasted of Wasabi but was sweet. Quite exceptional, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I cannot stress strongly enough the genius of the Wasabi prawns. They were deep fried but seemingly with virtually no batter whatsoever and as a result were just beautifully, lightly crisp. And the Wasabi tasted of Wasabi but was sweet. Quite exceptional, I thought.
    Point of order. I don't believe you've ever tasted wasabi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Point of order. I don't believe you've ever tasted wasabi.
    Not even when I had teppanyaki at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Tokyo?

Please tell me you aren't doing this 'oooh I know food so much better than you because I'm a worldly traveler and you aren't' thing again.

Not even when I had teppanyaki at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Tokyo?

Please tell me you aren't doing this 'oooh I know food so much better than you because I'm a worldly traveler and you aren't' thing again.
    I suspect they gave you the dyed horseradish anyway, secure in the knowledge that you wouldn't know any better

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I suspect they gave you the dyed horseradish anyway, secure in the knowledge that you wouldn't know any better
    I used to have a small team I was responsible for in Tokyo when I worked at Merrill Lynch.

I've forgotten more about Japanese food than you will ever know.

That's twice you've b1tch slapped while being a pretentious foodie tw@t, Charles. Might be an idea to stop?

I used to have a small team I was responsible for in Tokyo
    Seems a bit lacist.

Seems a bit lacist.
    Very true, b - mods should nip this thing in the bud early doors

Seems a bit lacist.

Although none of them were Japanese, funnily enough. A Canadian albino, a nerdy Swede and a Filipino woman. Strange city with strange people in my experience. Brilliant food, mind.

I used to have a small team I was responsible for in Tokyo when I worked at Merrill Lynch.

I've forgotten more about Japanese food than you will ever know.

That's twice you've b1tch slapped while being a pretentious foodie tw@t, Charles. Might be an idea to stop?
    Two conversations with your little yellow friends and and a 48 hour stopover at a tourist trap in Tokyo clearly makes you an expert.

Tell us more of the exceptional local cuisine you enjoy in the UAE. Club sandwiches and cheeseburgers, is it?