Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So a YouTuber has done something stupid and people on Twitter are outraged

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nah. Someone called Logan Paul. He's done a 'vlog' in a Japanese suicide forest that purports to show an actual suicidee hanging from a tree. People are outraged.

Who'd have thought that an entertainment platform largely filled with and watched by fücking morons, with no gatekeepers or editorial voice or quality control would end up pulling shít like that, eh?
    Burney in overstatement shocker.

youtube is well ace. The number of hours I could spend on there watching everything from military history to old sporting events is remarkable. I downloaded the entire World at War series from there, as an example.

wd youtube imo

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    My kids love this Logan Paul chap, they will be thrilled at this news.
    I don’t really understand what sort of fùcked-up society has a suicide forest, tbh

I don’t really understand what sort of fùcked-up society has a suicide forest, tbh
    Japan, b.

Japan.

Obviously I will skip over some of the details here B.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Burney in overstatement shocker.

youtube is well ace. The number of hours I could spend on there watching everything from military history to old sporting events is remarkable. I downloaded the entire World at War series from there, as an example.

wd youtube imo
    I was talking about vlogging, tbh

What the f*ck is vlogging?

My wife misunderstood my interest in the youtubes and presented me with the Vlogger's choice of camera for christmas, so it looks like I will be taking up the noble art.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Japan, b.

Japan.
    Yes. Odd lot, the nips. I don’t really hold with them, as you know.

Btw, have you read/listened to ‘War in the West’ by James Holland? Two books out so far? V good. Lots of stuff about WWII I didn’t know at all. A very interesting perspective that rejects the usual ‘Invicible Wehrmacht vs hopeless Brits’ line about the early part of the war. In fact, it becomes clear that the German capacity for cock up was quite as great as ours. It also points out that defeats like Norway and Crete were strategically disastrous for Germany - despite them winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My wife misunderstood my interest in the youtubes and presented me with the Vlogger's choice of camera for christmas, so it looks like I will be taking up the noble art.
    You’re going to start ranting on the internet?

That sounds... healthy.

I got a cider press.

This story caught my eye earlier

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...y-sees-record/

A system that encourages people to abandon their babies by enabling them to do it anonymously strikes me as one of the most ethnically reprehensible ideas I've ever heard.