Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So a YouTuber has done something stupid and people on Twitter are outraged

So a YouTuber has done something stupid and people on Twitter are outraged

Well 2018 can fück off already.

Those who live by social media

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    . . . . . . .

It's not Crazy Russian Hacker, Mark Wiens or Casey Neistat, is it?

Actually I'd quite like it if it were Neistat. :newyorkliberalelite:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not Crazy Russian Hacker, Mark Wiens or Casey Neistat, is it?

Actually I'd quite like it if it were Neistat. :newyorkliberalelite:
    Nah. Someone called Logan Paul. He's done a 'vlog' in a Japanese suicide forest that purports to show an actual suicidee hanging from a tree. People are outraged.

Who'd have thought that an entertainment platform largely filled with and watched by fücking morons, with no gatekeepers or editorial voice or quality control would end up pulling shít like that, eh?

2017 ended poorly, Lewis Hamilton having to apologise on Twitter for taking the piss out of his young nephew wearing a dress, FFS!

Nah. Someone called Logan Paul. He's done a 'vlog' in a Japanese suicide forest that purports to show an actual suicidee hanging from a tree. People are outraged.

Who'd have thought that an entertainment platform largely filled with and watched by fücking morons, with no gatekeepers or editorial voice or quality control would end up pulling shít like that, eh?
    Oh. Someone's behaved distastefully so the bien pensants have lost their shít?

Triggered, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh. Someone's behaved distastefully so the bien pensants have lost their shít?

Triggered, I suppose.
    No. It's more that everyone saw an opportunity to display how virtuous they are by putting the boot into the silly cünt. Social media is very possibly the worst thing ever to happen to the human race imo.

Mind you, it gave me odd feelings watching Owen Jones take a kicking from his own side by (correctly) pointing out how arrogant and tone deaf the hardcore remain movement has been. First of all it was weird agreeing with him, but it was also good to see so many gobshítes frothing at the mouth because he'd held a mirror up to them. But at the same time, watching Owen take a shoeing is always enjoyable.

All in all, it was very confusing.

Apparently Comedy Gamer Shorts and his family (including KSI) got booted out of Japan because CGS filed parts of the suicide forest he wasn’t supposed to.

Was there another YouTuber filming there?

Felt a bit for Lewis...shameful targeting imo

My kids love this Logan Paul chap, they will be thrilled at this news.

2017 ended up with me spending 7 hours driving back from the Lakes, a journey that should have taken 4 1/2 hours only! The only upside was that that was marginally better than the 8 1/2 hours it took me to drive up there.

Driving on English motorways is sh1t and one of my 2018 NY resolutions* is to avoid it at all costs.

* I don't really do NY resolutions cause they're also sh1t.