Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I’m a bit distressed by these blue passports we’re going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I read that we are to queue for 9 hours to enter an EU country.

What a lot of cobblers.
    I do wonder how it is all going to work really.

See your Eurostar for example, presumably the French will want to stop and check you lot, can’t imagine your average Billy Britain being happy about being so affronted on your soil by a foreigner, so presumably you will face huge queues in Calais or Paris or however it works.

I never used it, one of my few regrets from my time of living in London. That and never attending a test match.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I’ve just been reading some of the outrage on Twitter. Looooooool!
    ****ing marvellous, isn't it?

I missed Question Time last night, a Thursday night Twitter treat watching the maelstrom of **** being lost.
    And then pointing out to various lefties that they are using discriminatory language. I get blocked a lot
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

See your Eurostar for example, presumably the French will want to stop and check you lot, can’t imagine your average Billy Britain being happy about being so affronted on your soil by a foreigner, so presumably you will face huge queues in Calais or Paris or however it works.

I never used it, one of my few regrets from my time of living in London. That and never attending a test match.
    We have to go through passport control anyway, given that UK isn't in Schengen. In short, it's going to make fúck all difference.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I can't believe that no one has rolled out the Sheringham passport picture, an AWIMB staple

I've looked and can't find it
    No, he’s clearly had it deleted off of the interwebs.

If it’s any consolation, here he is in some sort of bizarre, Peaky Blinders-type outfit that makes him look a proper ****

4A3FA6FF-A9E2-4EA5-BC27-5C471C4015C7.jpg

I mean, why would anyone want to go to France?

Sure, some of their wines are ok, but really..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

French immigration already checks your písspot when you get on the train at St Pancras, sw. And vice versa at Gare Du Nord

We shall have to see what we can do about this test match situation.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I mean, why would anyone want to go to France?

Sure, some of their wines are ok, but really..?
    Day trip innit, see Paris, absorb the culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We have to go through passport control anyway, given that UK isn't in Schengen. In short, it's going to make fúck all difference.
    Indeed. The only way it will be a problem is if the immigration authorities in question actively decide to make it one - which is entirely possible.

Day trip innit, see Paris, absorb the culture.
    Paris? Culture?

Oh, you mean the graffiti?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    French immigration already checks your písspot when you get on the train at St Pancras, sw. And vice versa at Gare Du Nord

We shall have to see what we can do about this test match situation.
    Given this very obvious occurence, which i foolishly overlooked, what the fúck is all the brouhaha about then, people rushing for Irish passports and the likes.