Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I’m a bit distressed by these blue passports we’re going to get.

I’m a bit distressed by these blue passports we’re going to get.

They’re the wrong shade of blue and they’re not going to be the absolutely massive, hardbacked fúckers you could never fit in a trouser pocket.

This is NOT what I voted for!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They’re the wrong shade of blue and they’re not going to be the absolutely massive, hardbacked fúckers you could never fit in a trouser pocket.

It's amazing how many people are so distressed about losing their lovely burgundy number.

Bunch of ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's amazing how many people are so distressed about losing their lovely burgundy number.

Bunch of ****s.
    I know. Personally, I couldn’t give a toss what colour my passport is, but the thought of a certain type of person having to carry around something that makes them quite so extraordinarily cross makes me childishly happy

I know. Personally, I couldn’t give a toss what colour my passport is, but the thought of a certain type of person having to carry around something that makes them quite so extraordinarily cross makes me childishly happy
    Only a matter of time before it becomes a credit card type device thing which will be worse again.

I read that we are to queue for 9 hours to enter an EU country.

What a lot of cobblers.

I can't believe that no one has rolled out the Sheringham passport picture, an AWIMB staple

I've looked and can't find it

Bunch of ****s.
    I’ve just been reading some of the outrage on Twitter. Looooooool!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Only a matter of time before it becomes a credit card type device thing which will be worse again.
    Or available on your phone
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Or available on your phone
    Or embedded under your skin.

I read that we are to queue for 9 hours to enter an EU country.

What a lot of cobblers.
    Yes. Of course most of this panic comes from people too young to remember that travelling within most of Europe before 1993 was actually a piece of píss.