Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jesus Christ. Everyone gets divorced or equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just fúcking stop it!
    Simply, married life, or equvalent, is not for everyone. I gather it's all in the breeding.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just fúcking stop it!
    I dont mean to frighten or worry you Sir C but I think you are not long for a divorce. Ive seen all the signs with your, all too regular posts about dining in alone because your missus is out (again). I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your missus is out either getting fresh cock or possibly having an affair. I have seen this all too often I am afraid. Women are notorious cheats and superb liars. I should know, Ive nobbed loads of married birds and I am always surprised at the disgusting lengths they will go to to cheat.

I will hope you meet a nice new lady, Sir C

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I dont mean to frighten or worry you Sir C but I think you are not long for a divorce. Ive seen all the signs with your, all too regular posts about dining in alone because your missus is out (again). I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your missus is out either getting fresh cock or possibly having an affair. I have seen this all too often I am afraid. Women are notorious cheats and superb liars. I should know, Ive nobbed loads of married birds and I am always surprised at the disgusting lengths they will go to to cheat.

I will hope you meet a nice new lady, Sir C
    Just modern love, innit; same for everyone. Nowadays, it doesn't matter to anybody if it's married or single or anything else.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."