Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus Christ. Everyone gets divorced or equivalent.

Jesus Christ. Everyone gets divorced or equivalent.

Just fúcking stop it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just fúcking stop it!
    v kicked you out???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    v kicked you out???
    Not yet, no.

Just fúcking stop it!
    Who is it now?

Just fúcking stop it!
    But what happens if couples fall out of love or simply grow apart. The old man loses his job and starts lumping the Mrs, in frustration.
    On the other hand, tough it out for the kids sake, perhaps ? A bit on the side, as an outlet, Hmmm ?
    We could be here all day with this one.
    Safe to say, I'm pretty sure, most chaps who fall over the side, as it were, were just allowing the little head to talk too loudly to the big head. There's no serious intent of leaving the Mrs. They're mostly clumsy *******s anyway, who conduct these acts a little too close to home without due diligence and then get caught.
    Why I caught an old colleague with his tongue down a mystery's throat in a carpark, not three miles from here, last week.
    I subsequently imparted a few words to the wise but despite the anxiety and solemn looks, I knew he'd be back it at like a moth to a flame in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Who is it now?
    A couple we met years ago on safari; they managed a camp we stayed at. We used to sit and plan an epic trip driving from London to Cape Town

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    But what happens if couples fall out of love or simply grow apart. The old man loses his job and starts lumping the Mrs, in frustration.
    On the other hand, tough it out for the kids sake, perhaps ? A bit on the side, as an outlet, Hmmm ?
    We could be here all day with this one.
    Safe to say, I'm pretty sure, most chaps who fall over the side, as it were, were just allowing the little head to talk too loudly to the big head. There's no serious intent of leaving the Mrs. They're mostly clumsy *******s anyway, who conduct these acts a little too close to home without due diligence and then get caught.
    Why I caught an old colleague with his tongue down a mystery's throat in a carpark, not three miles from here, last week.
    I subsequently imparted a few words to the wise but despite the anxiety and solemn looks, I knew he'd be back it at like a moth to a flame in no time.
    It is beyond the wit of man, you contend, to display an iota of sexual continence?

This is depressing.
    Last edited by Sir C; 12-21-2017 at 01:51 PM.

It is beyond the wit of man, you contend, to display an iota of sexual continence?

This is depressing.
    I'll only say this SC. I'll never stand in moral judgement of any man on these matters. I've outlined barely the entrance to what is an Aladdin's cave of mitigating circumstances in why relationships fail.
    Time has taught me to have sympathy with your point of view but people will be people.

Everyone gets divorced or equivalent.
    My parents didn't.

One of them just died.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    My parents didn't.

One of them just died.
    What, just now?

I'm sorry for your trouble, sw