Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I see our Norwegian chums have been at it again in Melbourne.

I see our Norwegian chums have been at it again in Melbourne.

A bit of off-roading in a Christmas market that definitely had nothing to with Islam, there.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A bit of off-roading in a Christmas market that definitely had nothing to with Islam, there.
    It wasn't Norwegians, it was the car that done it! The BBC told me. 'Car ploughs into pedestrians...'

It's the car's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It wasn't Norwegians, it was the car that done it! The BBC told me. 'Car ploughs into pedestrians...'

It's the car's fault.
    It’s too early to establish their motive apparently

54DAB45C-F930-4143-B729-6BCF25FAD2FF.jpgAC40C333-405D-4F15-809E-9F134ACB6D72.jpg

54DAB45C-F930-4143-B729-6BCF25FAD2FF.jpgAC40C333-405D-4F15-809E-9F134ACB6D72.jpg
    Hang on, that first bloke looks more like a Shoreditch hipster than a paradise loving Allan. The stylised hair juxtaposed with the big beard, the lumberjack shirt...what odds he turned against the kafir after getting sacked from his job at an artisanal coffee shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hang on, that first bloke looks more like a Shoreditch hipster than a paradise loving Allan. The stylised hair juxtaposed with the big beard, the lumberjack shirt...what odds he turned against the kafir after getting sacked from his job at an artisanal coffee shop?
    paying a fiver for a bowl of cornflakes is enough to make anyone slightly murderous, tbf
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Are hipsters still a thing? They seem to have been around for a long time. Surely a new thing is due to replace this thing.

In that 2nd picture they are clearly trying to shave his beard off in an effort to make him look less Norwegian.

Are hipsters still a thing? They seem to have been around for a long time. Surely a new thing is due to replace this thing.
    Tell you what I hate.
    the term Artisan being thrown about.

The hipster look has certainly diversified and is now adopted by 90% of people between the ages of 16 and 40, as far as I can tell.

I don't know how the 'original' hipsters feel about this. I go out for a monthly dinner with a couple of them, so I'll be sure to ask them next time.

The hipster look has certainly diversified and is now adopted by 90% of people between the ages of 16 and 40, as far as I can tell.

I don't know how the 'original' hipsters feel about this. I go out for a monthly dinner with a couple of them, so I'll be sure to ask them next time.
    There is a coffee place that is too hipster for me near my office.
    It's too confusing so therefore I won't step foot inside.

It's not even clear it's a coffee place.