Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I see our Norwegian chums have been at it again in Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Earlier this year, there was a similar incident in Melbourne. Reports used the guy’s original, Greek name and banged on about his mental problems. They failed to mention he was an Islamic convert and that he repeatedly said as much in court.

The playbook is well-practised.
    ah, Dimitrious Gargasoulas

"Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world," "I am the saviour," "I was under extreme stress, which caused me to have a mental breakdown," "Life is being controlled by the Government," and "I'm very saddened by everything that's happened, but it's due to the illuminati."
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Earlier this year, there was a similar incident in Melbourne. Reports used the guy’s original, Greek name and banged on about his mental problems. They failed to mention he was an Islamic convert and that he repeatedly said as much in court.

The playbook is well-practised.
    I think it's shameful the way the standing of the honest, decent mentally ill is being rubbished for political gain. And what of the victims of drug abuse; who is speaking up for them
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."