Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walcotts header

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Even over-paid, under-used footballers have the right to earn a living, redg.

By 'earn' I do of course mean 'nick'.
    Right. We're not actually footballers though, are we. I think anyway.

Maybe young Theo doesn't know how to do anything else. And, at those prices, perhaps he doesn't want to either #coffeeshopscene
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If, as I am so often told, that football is a business just the same as any other business, and that players are hired by their employers in the same way that the rest of us are hired by our employers and/or clients, then why should he want to work any harder than he has to when he is clearly minted doing eff-all?
    F-all is a little unfair. Presumably he turns up at training each morning? Failing to win the European Cup is hardly the same as f-all, is it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."