Time

Put it wide
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Unmarked

Middle of the goal

Time

Put it wide
    That he is still in the squard earning a huge number of monies while Lucas Perez got sacked off out the window suggests that something has gone a little bit wrong somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That he is still in the squard earning a huge number of monies while Lucas Perez got sacked off out the window suggests that something has gone a little bit wrong somewhere.
    #WengerOut
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Has Lucas Perez been setting La Liga alight with his performances? I like Theo Yes he's rather limited but he's done some great stuff for us as well.

He was going for a scorpion kick but got it completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Has Lucas Perez been setting La Liga alight with his performances? I like Theo Yes he's rather limited but he's done some great stuff for us as well.
    Luke Perry looked ok the other night when I watched a bit of him. He was decent for us imo.

I've spent Theo's entire Arsenal career defending him. Until now. He's done some good stuff, it is true, but he has also done a lot of very not good stuff. The worst Arsenal player to score a hundred goals for the club?

Luke Perry looked ok the other night when I watched a bit of him. He was decent for us imo.

I've spent Theo's entire Arsenal career defending him. Until now. He's done some good stuff, it is true, but he has also done a lot of very not good stuff. The worst Arsenal player to score a hundred goals for the club?
    Luke Perry :swoon:

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    the most memorable thing that boy has ever done in an Arsenal shirt was to remind Spurs fans of the score as he was stretchered off. And for that, I shall let him off for a lot of other stuff.

However, he is still undeniably shocking as a £140k a week footballer.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the most memorable thing that boy has ever done in an Arsenal shirt was to remind Spurs fans of the score as he was stretchered off. And for that, I shall let him off for a lot of other stuff.

However, he is still undeniably shocking as a £140k a week footballer.
    If he doesn't even get minutes as a sub in the PL then better to sell him and get a younger model in
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    If he doesn't even get minutes as a sub in the PL then better to sell him and get a younger model in
    You can’t just sell a bloke if he does not want to leave / is happy to sit and do fúck all and trouser €100k per week.

One would have thought the simple fact that AW has not felt encouraged enough to start him once all season in the PL would have him, as a professional footballer, desperately looking to change clubs.