Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hold on, we won, did we?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fúck Man City. Fúck them in the árse.

Go in dry.
    Indeed. Beautifully put.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Fúck Man City. Fúck them in the árse.

Go in dry.
    Surely as a scholar of the game you must take some enjoyment from watching them at the moment?

Still a little puzzled how the lad Raheem Sterling is in the 11 but you know he has delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Surely as a scholar of the game you must take some enjoyment from watching them at the moment?

Still a little puzzled how the lad Raheem Sterling is in the 11 but you know he has delivered.
    Due to the overwhelmingly busy nature of my schedule, I haven't seen them this season.

On Saturdays I like to watch a Poirot, or perhaps a Lewis.

Pep has improved him beyond recognition. 1st name on the World Cup team sheet, imo

Firstly I applaud your use of the full word.

I stand by my views all the same.
    Capital 'C' though

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Pep has improved him beyond recognition. 1st name on the World Cup team sheet, imo
    Pep's magic pep (pills), eh?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Oh yes, not at all dissing the chap but I always thought he was a little headless and not a lot of end product other than in the fathering children by different mothers department but to be fair to him I think he is their leading goal scorer this term, quite a feat in that side.

Personally I would be moving heaven and earth to get B Silva in the starting 11 and if that means a choice between Sane and Sterling then in reality it is not a choice, however I think at this stage of his career PG knows what he is doing.

I don’t think we are allowed to suggest that Guardiola has improved him or others as a player, see Delph also, as their improvement is entirely down to petro dollars and the vast amount of money they have spent in the past decade.

Vis a vis WC we both know you won’t win it but there is no reason why you cannot go to Russia with the bones of a very good young side.

Due to the overwhelmingly busy nature of my schedule, I haven't seen them this season.

The car lot is open weekends then?

I used to watch a lot of Pwurah a few years ago. Suberb Art Deco locations. I expect you recognised his gaff in Florin Court, Charterhouse Square.

The car lot is open weekends then?

Sorry, Charles.

Merry Christmas