Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your most annoying, ongoing, pointless health related warning?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Where in Essex are you?

I'm heading off to Old Harlow tonight to visit friends and eat at a place called the Straw Hat Oriental.

Quite nice is Old Harlow. Cracking local boozer - The Queens Head.
    Old Harlow is nice. Also quiet, because people associate it with the ghastly new town and avoid it like the plague.

You’ll have to let me know what the chinky’s like, as i’m nearby and might give it a crack one of these days.

May contain nuts on a packet of nuts.

if you are that much of an idiot perhaps you deserve for nature to deal with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Old Harlow is nice. Also quiet, because people associate it with the ghastly new town and avoid it like the plague.

You’ll have to let me know what the chinky’s like, as i’m nearby and might give it a crack one of these days.

Chinky?

Is this what we do now? I would hate to hear you on your way to the local newsagent

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Chinky?

Is this what we do now? I would hate to hear you on your way to the local newsagent
    Come now. Surely chinky isn’t a term of abuse, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I've never broken an iphone charger... give one to the kids and it has stopped working within weeks
    It's the cables, got loads of the plugs.

Come now. Surely chinky isn’t a term of abuse, is it?
    Its old school, b. The type of language we were moving away from before the economic collapse reminded everybody that we actually like a bit of racism and people started worshipping a party led by a pound shop Enoch Powell.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its old school, b. The type of language we were moving away from before the economic collapse reminded everybody that we actually like a bit of racism and people started worshipping a party led by a pound shop Enoch Powell.
    Oh, good. Does this mean other terms of racial abuse will be coming back soon, then?

I do hope so. I haven’t called anyone a ni**er in years

Will do. Apparently upscale and I've never done any of the upscale Oriental places so should be interesting.

My mate isn't short of a few bob but he's not a man for posh tastes. He has a manshed complete with bar, bar stools and a massive fridge. Which is stocked with bottles of Cobra and massive cans of Fosters. Even in the Queens Head, which has loads of real ale and many cider/lager options he drinks only Fosters tops.

Oh, good. Does this mean other terms of racial abuse will be coming back soon, then?

I do hope so. I haven’t called anyone a ni**er in years
    Well it isnt entirely up to me but I would think that is where we are heading.

I saw a box set of It Ain't Half Hot Mum in Tesco yesterday.

What's your most annoying, ongoing, pointless health related warning?
    My Mrs telling me to take it easy before a night out.

It's a night out ffs.