Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your most annoying, ongoing, pointless health related warning?

What's your most annoying, ongoing, pointless health related warning?

Obviously there's the xxx units a week of alcohol nonsense, the endless smoking warnings and the inevitable everything leads to cancer rubbish - but there are so many others.

My current won is my iPhone moving the volume indicator to amber about halfway up and then three tiny bars later it goes red at a volume where I can only just hear it sensibly.

And Apple can f*ck off if they think I'm not listening to Baba O'Riley with every f*cking red bar lit up.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Obviously there's the xxx units a week of alcohol nonsense, the endless smoking warnings and the inevitable everything leads to cancer rubbish - but there are so many others.

My current won is my iPhone moving the volume indicator to amber about halfway up and then three tiny bars later it goes red at a volume where I can only just hear it sensibly.

And Apple can f*ck off if they think I'm not listening to Baba O'Riley with every f*cking red bar lit up.
    My new favourite that I read yesterday is “too much fruit juice can increase the chances of asthma in children”.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    My new favourite that I read yesterday is “too much fruit juice can increase the chances of asthma in children”.
    Thread divergence

Wouldn't mind having a word with the Panthers and asking them to beat the Falcons in the last week would you?

I reckon the Boys will win out and Falcons lose at New Orleans this weekend. That would mean we'd be a Panthers win in week 17 from the playoffs.

Cheers

I caught the 5.15 home the other day. Nobody else on the train seemed to find it funny.

These Essex scum know NOTHING of The Who.

Thread divergence

Wouldn't mind having a word with the Panthers and asking them to beat the Falcons in the last week would you?

I reckon the Boys will win out and Falcons lose at New Orleans this weekend. That would mean we'd be a Panthers win in week 17 from the playoffs.

Cheers
    Well the Panthers would like the Falcons to win against the Saints so we can win out and win the NFC South

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I caught the 5.15 home the other day. Nobody else on the train seemed to find it funny.

These Essex scum know NOTHING of The Who.
    Where in Essex are you?

I'm heading off to Old Harlow tonight to visit friends and eat at a place called the Straw Hat Oriental.

Quite nice is Old Harlow. Cracking local boozer - The Queens Head.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Well the Panthers would like the Falcons to win against the Saints so we can win out and win the NFC South
    Yeah, great, thanks for that.

Saints will win I think, Falcons were lucky to beat a not very good Tampa Bay the other night.

100% on all those but yes the Iphone maximum volume is just a joke.

Speaking of iphones, why can't they make a charging cable that doesn't disintegrate after 3 weeks! I have 6 cables and they're all ****ed!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    100% on all those but yes the Iphone maximum volume is just a joke.

Speaking of iphones, why can't they make a charging cable that doesn't disintegrate after 3 weeks! I have 6 cables and they're all ****ed!
    I've never broken an iphone charger... give one to the kids and it has stopped working within weeks
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Where in Essex are you?

I'm heading off to Old Harlow tonight to visit friends and eat at a place called the Straw Hat Oriental.

Quite nice is Old Harlow. Cracking local boozer - The Queens Head.
    I work in chelmsford and live in Colchester. I dont go to Harlow too often and have never been to Old Harlow.

I shall be drinking hard and fast in Chelmsford this evening with some of the lads from work. I'm thirsty already......