Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I think I have just effectively witnessed a rape on the train.

I think I have just effectively witnessed a rape on the train.

Two colleagues discussing last night's office party, sitting opposite each other.

As the woman reached into her bag to find something the chap said 'no, dont worry about it for now' and TAPPED HER ON THE ANKLE. Her BARE ANKLE.

Of course I considered calling the police but then I remembered- as a man I am not entitled to an opinion on these issues and that surely MUST include making a judgement as to whether I should report it.

I shall say nothing and just pray that this predator gets what is coming to him.

I think I may have spotted some manspreading (sexual assault) in another part of the carriage but again, not my business is it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Two colleagues discussing last night's office party, sitting opposite each other.

As the woman reached into her bag to find something the chap said 'no, dont worry about it for now' and TAPPED HER ON THE ANKLE. Her BARE ANKLE.

Of course I considered calling the police but then I remembered- as a man I am not entitled to an opinion on these issues and that surely MUST include making a judgement as to whether I should report it.

I shall say nothing and just pray that this predator gets what is coming to him.

I think I may have spotted some manspreading (sexual assault) in another part of the carriage but again, not my business is it.....
    Note the date and time and write it down somewhere and sign it, Peter. In about 30 years there is bound to be Yewtree IV and your testimony will lead to the headline 'Confirmed! Man touched woman's ankle in 2017!!!

Your written testimony, I mean. Obviously you'll have been dead for years by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Manspreaders deserve being struck in the face imo. Pure imperialism.