Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I think David Luiz MkII is very good. And we'd have someone that can take freekicks.

But why would he leave the Champions to go and play for a top 7 team in the Europa League?
    Richard, you have broken the thread with your careless editing! This means that subsequent attributions are all wrong and everything is basically just a horrible mess.

Please take more care in future, and check that your post is formatted correctly. The edit button is our friend.

Thank-you.

Oh, and the thought of Sideshow Bob playing for us is is awful. Might as well have Mourinho manage us while we're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Why cant he just **** off now?
    As you know, he always honours his contract, Peter. No point howling at the moon yet. Unless it makes you feel better, of course.

Besides, in which club does any player definitely know who the manager is going to be in a year or two's time? If AW is as bad as everyone says, then a new signee will be assured a better manager in their second year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    As you know, he always honours his contract, Peter. No point howling at the moon yet. Unless it makes you feel better, of course.

Besides, in which club does any player definitely know who the manager is going to be in a year or two's time? If AW is as bad as everyone says, then a new signee will be assured a better manager in their second year.
    I am just blowing off steam. Obviously I want the **** OUT as soon as possible but I do appreciate that he will see out his contract, and may even sign another one if we manage a top six finish or win a League Cup.

You have to look for the positives. With any luck, Ramsey will refuse to sign a new deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I am just blowing off steam. Obviously I want the **** OUT as soon as possible but I do appreciate that he will see out his contract, and may even sign another one if we manage a top six finish or win a League Cup.

You have to look for the positives. With any luck, Ramsey will refuse to sign a new deal.
    and a very Merry Christmas to you as well, Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    and a very Merry Christmas to you as well, Peter.
    We will never get that lucky