Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

nah, merely press *******s innit.

same as the 'Mesut will stay' stories...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

[QUOTE=7sisters;4192721]https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...Luiz-EXCLUSIVE[/

I think David Luiz MkII is very good. And we'd have someone that can take freekicks.

But why would he leave the Champions to go and play for a top 7 team in the Europa League?

[QUOTE=Rich;4192723]
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...Luiz-EXCLUSIVE[/

I think David Luiz MkII is very good. And we'd have someone that can take freekicks.

But why would he leave the Champions to go and play for a top 7 team in the Europa League?
    Because he has been FROZEN OUT!!! by Conte whereas he could play in all sorts of positions for us, and further we will win the UEFA Cup whereas they are effectively out of the CL.

And next year things will be better, trust me.

However, in summary, we are not ever going to sign him.

[QUOTE=SWv2;4192724]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Because he has been FROZEN OUT!!! by Conte whereas he could play in all sorts of positions for us, and further we will win the UEFA Cup whereas they are effectively out of the CL.

And next year things will be better, trust me.

Wouldn't make a blind bit of difference anyway. Wenger OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Wenger out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

[QUOTE=Peter;4192726]

Yes - unusually - Peter has gone directly to the point here. It is fruitless to engage in transfer speculation as long as Wenger is the manager. I'm not really interested in who is under-achieving and why or where they came from or what they cost. I only care that they are under-achieving and, after a while, I stop caring about that as well.

Basically, there is no aspect of supporting Arsenal that Wenger has not ruined for me.

Merry Christmas.

[QUOTE=World's End Stella;4192729]
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Yes - unusually - Peter has gone directly to the point here. It is fruitless to engage in transfer speculation as long as Wenger is the manager. I'm not really interested in who is under-achieving and why or where they came from or what they cost. I only care that they are under-achieving and, after a while, I stop caring about that as well.

Basically, there is no aspect of supporting Arsenal that Wenger has not ruined for me.

Merry Christmas.
    Wenger out?

[QUOTE=Peter;4192726]

Yes, this is the crucial point to keep in mind.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

[QUOTE=World's End Stella;4192729]
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Merry Christmas.
    Exactly. Sanchez stays or goes, Ozil stays or goes, I really dont give a ****. We are back to a stupid situation this summer where we will have gaping holes in our squad, the need to make significant purchases and a whole host of other players not wanting to sign new deals because nobody knows who the manager will be by the following summer. Why give Wenger 50/60 million to spend if he is going next year?

Why cant he just **** off now?